Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Story Complete

Well, as of about five minutes ago, I finished the story I've been working on for the last month. It clocked in at just a hair over 57,000 words.

It is by far the longest and most complicated thing I have ever written and for at least the last 10k worth I was seriously hating the whole thing. A lot of things have changed in my life since the last time I wrote a full story of any length and that was very evident while writing certain parts of it. Still, I think I managed to pull it off in the end. I hope so at least.

It's been handed off to my betas so we'll see what they think and then... you know, I have no idea what happens then. Guess I'll find out.

2 comments:

  1. I went through an awful dry period as well. I'm glad you're in a place in your life where you can write again. <3 - sixpence

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG *runs around* YES :D That's so great! ^___^

    ReplyDelete